Kansdhar is beautiful place situated amidst thick forest of pine and deodar. This is the perfect destination to spent time in the laps of nature. Step Up Himalaya have a of wide range of holiday package, So Choose your package today and book it.
Season: – Mid April to end of June and Mid Sept. to end of Oct.
|9999/ per person||8888/- Per Person||7777/- Per Person|
- All Meals (Vegetarian Food); except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day.
- Tented accommodation in alpine tents: Twin/Triple sharing tents, sleeping bags, foam trekking mattresses, dining tent (if the group has more than 4pax), and toilet tent.
- High Altitude Trekking Guide.
- Kitchen Staff with kitchen tent and all other necessary items of kitchen.
- Pickup and Drop to and from bus stand or airport.
- Porters/Mules to carry personal luggage. Personal luggage should not be more than 10kg per pax.
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Insurance Cover
- Any Expense not mentioned under ‘cost includes’.
Arrival At Kullu and till to lunch rest. After lunch small introduction with guide and evening walk in local market.
Kullu to Dalighat
After breakfast, we will travel toward Dalighat through vehicle and from Dalighat we will start trekking to Bhalyani through small villages Kadound, Choti and Badi Narry, Khopari. Night out at Bhalyani in camp (depends upon possibilities).
Bhalyani to Jonga Buai
After breakfast, we will trekking toward Jonga Buai through small villages Jhathani, Chorakpin, Matha Sour and Jonga Buai. Night out at Jonga Buai in camp (depends upon possibilities).
4th day we will explore Kansdhaar, forest rest house which was built by Britishers and night stay in Tarpoin Peej. (Famous for Jamdagni Rishi Temple).
Trek Back to Kullu
Trek back to Kullu and night stay in hotel.
Departure - Tour Ends
Checkout from hotel before 12PM, and travel back to home with beautiful and sweet memories.