Bhrigu Lake is not less than a paradise on earth and is considered as pool of God. It is located at an elevation of around 4,300 meters in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. Bhrigu Lake trek is a beautiful trek in the eastern side of the famous Rohtang Pass. This trek introduces you to the magical beauty of Himachal Pradesh and its towering peaks.
|Season||April to October|
- Moridugh: Ancient British route through forests
- Bhrigu: Pool of God
- Day 01: Manali to Moridugh (2900mts) (3/4 Hours)
- Day 02: Trek to Bhrigu Lake (4200 Meter, 5-6 hours trek)
- Day 03: Trek back to Kulang Village (3/4 Hours)
- Pick up and drop from trekking point.
- Vehicle–Tata sumo/Tempo traveller.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunch & 2 dinners will be served: as mentioned in program.
- Trekking guide.
- Accommodation in tents on 3/4 or 5/6 sharing.
- Sleeping bag & Mattress.
- Dinning tent.
- Toilet tent.
- Filter water.
- Only veg meal in entire trip.
- First aid box.
- Breakfast on Day1
- Personal expenses
- Mineral water
- Medical bill (in case of any accident)
- GST 5%
Things to be carried
- Photo ID proof
- Four pair of warm and dry clothes.
- Good quality hiking Shoes
- Waterproof rucksack
- Three sets of dry clothes
- One pair of warm clothes.
- Woolen clothing: Jacket (at least 2 pair), Gloves, Raincoat, Thermals
- 2 waterproof tracksuit/Trousers
- Bath towel and napkin
- 3-4 Pair of Cotton socks
- Water bag/Water bottle (not plastic bottle)
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Day pack
- Sanitary requisites: Bath soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc.
- Binoculars and camera are optional (with charger).
Above-mentioned items should preferably be packed in a rucksack that is easier to carry. Please do not bring plastic/polythene bags or any disposable items, ornaments and other valuables.
Terms & Conditions
1. Booking: All booking for the tours /treks are made with Step Up Himalaya, herein after referred to as the company and are subject to the conditions:
The person signing the booking form accepts the conditions and is hereafter referred to as the client.
2. Liability: The Company cannot be made liable for the consequences of weather condition, flight cancellations, war or threat of civil war, strikes, industrial action, political unrest or any other force majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstance. The company reserves the right to use alternate transport, or vary the itinerary if breakdown, sickness or any other force major. Any additional that result, such as extra hotel accommodation, flight or road transport will be on your charge and must be paid directly at the spot.
Please understand, there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous and culture holidays, which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any illness major or minor injury, death sustained during neither the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property and other losses during the trip.
3. Travel insurance: This is mandatory for all clients travelling on any tour/ trek or independent itinerary arranged by us. You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance covering expenses of unexpected as mentioned in liability paragraph. The loss of baggage, medical expenses, helicopter (air or ground) rescue, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment of the itinerary.
*It is strongly advised that clients take out insurance to cover the unexpected and cancellation charges.
4. Refund: No refund will be made for any unused services included in the tour / trek cost. No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily or obliged to leaves a trip enroute, clients are responsible to bare their own expenses, expenses of such as escort, transport, hotels and other related services occurred due to such circumstances.
5. Decision of Tour / trek leader or Guide: Client agree to accept the authority and the decision of the tour/ trek leader or escort appointed by the company whilst on tour with the company. If in the opinion of the tour/ trek leader, any client’s behavior is detrimental to the safety, welfare or harmonious state of the group as a whole, the client may be asked to leave the tour / trek without any right of refund and all extra expenses caused will be on his/her charge.
6. The organizers or any individual connected with the camp shall not be held responsible of any accident or any unforeseen natural calamity
7. Last moment changes on program will not be acceptable. STEP UP HIMALAYA will take final decision on any dispute only.
8. Participants are not allowed to go out of campsite without permission of Himalayan Frontier authorities
9. Participants are expected to be in discipline. One can be dismissed from the program/camp who found to be misbehaving with any individual or staff members, without prior notice.
10. 1 teacher/supervisor will be complimentary only at strength of minimum 10 students. Teachers/supervisors are complimentary as a single person only.
11. All sightseeing and treks are by walk.
Booking & Cancellation
- 40% of total program cost should be deposited in advance for booking.
- Balance payment should be made at least 7 days before the tour begins.
- The amount paid once is not transferable to any other program/tour or to any other individual(s)/group or for any other service.
- No refund shall be made if participant(s) drop/terminate from program at any point due to any reason.
- One has to take care of his/her individual luggage. In case of loss or damage customer he will be responsible for the same.
- The organizers or any individual connected with the tour shall not be held responsible of any accident or any unforeseen natural calamity.
- Bank charges have to be paid by the Client.
Day 01: Manali to Moridugh (2900mts) (3/4 Hours)
Report at Step Up Himalaya Camps in Old Manali in the morning, Fresh up and drive to trekking point Kulang, we trek from Kulang to Moridugh for around 4-5 hrs. Through ancient British route from forest. Pleasant stay at campsite in evening where you can capture amazing photographs of sunset in Dhauladhar range, Campsite situated at 9500 Ft. height of mean sea level. Overnight at camp stay.
Meal: Hot lunch and dinner, evening tea & snacks at camp.
Day 02: Trek to Bhrigu Lake (4200 m, 5-6 hours trek)
This is the day you’re actually waiting for; trek to Bhrigu Lake will start in early morning after having healthy breakfast. Trek which offers some mesmerizing view all around the mountains. Dhauladhar Range, famous peak of range- Hanuman Tibba (Highest peak in Dhauladhar range 5928 Meter), Manali peak, and friendship peak with that you won’t disappoint. This contains walk in snow as well. At Bhrigu you’ll get to spend enough time for photography and to touch the holy water. Bhrigu Lake is the lake believed to be meditating place of the Hindu Rishi Bhrigu, and the lake and place around is believed to be very sacred for Hindus. By evening will back to campsite. Overnight at Campsite with bonfire.
Meal: Bed tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and dinner, evening tea & snacks at camp.
Day 03: Trek back to Kulang Village & Drive to Manali (3/4 Hours)
After Breakfast descends from Moridugh to Kulang village the same place from where trek started on the very first day, descend down for 3 hours. A car will receive you at kulang village & will drop you at old Manali, with the drop service Ends with beautiful memories of the trek.
Meal: Bed tea & Breakfast